I recommend Maruchan yakisoba noodles (with sauce packets) and Otafuku yakisoba sauce. I generally use the sauce packets that come with the noodles but always need more, especially considering the massive amounts of veggies I add.
1. Chop and stir-fry veggies and meat in a wok with a bit of oil until cooked but still crisp
2. Mix yakisoba sauce powder with a bit of water (1/4th cup if making all three noodle packets) in a dish
3. Add noodles to the wok with the veggies (they're fresh noodles, no need to cook) and pour in the sauce
4. Toss noodles and veggies together until saucy and warmed through. Definitely add more sauce cause its so good.
5. Only eat with chopsticks. Wax sentimental about summer matsuri.